The forth quarter of 2019 was a beautiful clusterf*@k. Basically, I rocked NaNoWriMo, and was completely thrown off by the holidays. Preptober was decent enough, but let's pretend that December didn't happen. Better yet, let's pretend I was just too drunk to remember it. Yes, that's better.
- Basic 40 scene cards for next book.
- Did character development GMC charts
- Had a Plot and Paint creative social event
- Attended ECWC and met with amazing ladies.
- Completed final read through of book one.
- Sent book one off to my editor.
- Completed book 3 outline.
- Destroyed NaNoWriMo with 111k total written.
- Completed book 3 first draft.
- Applied for a job writing for a game company.
What didn't work:
- Burn out from NaNoWriMo
- Over-scheduling the holidays.
- Didn't read through book two.
- Not enough rest and recovery.
- Fell behind on therapy and self-care.
- Decade end review.
- Epic birthday plan.
- Way too much stress eating!
- Damn you xmas cookies.